Term's & Conditions
Please carefully read our Terms & Conditions before signing up for a single class, block of classes or any other offering. Purchasing any of our services will be subject to these terms & conditions which are subject to change at the discretion of Annie Perry Yoga and Well-Being.
• We will do our best to get you into your chosen class however classes are always subject to availability.
• All bookings must be paid for in advance. Your place in class is not guaranteed until full payment has been received.
• We cannot offer refunds.
• All clients agree to our 24 hour cancellation policy when cancelling, re-scheduling or no shows. If you are booked into a class and miss it or cancel it with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged for the class. There is no facility to extend block bookings, come to another class, or receive a refund for any missed classes.
• Please make sure you arrive at class before the class is scheduled to start. If you arrive after the class start time we reserve the right to refuse you access to the class.
Personal Information & Data Protection:
• Your personal information is secure and usage of your personal information is administered by Annie Perry Yoga & Well-Being, which is part of these Terms & Conditions. We will use your personal information to provide you with use of our products, services and facilities as well as maintain our records, process applications and payments, verify your identity, do market research and gain feedback. Your information may be kept for a reasonable amount of time for the above reasons. Your information may be shared with third parties to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, for the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies. By agreeing to our terms & conditions, you consent to the use of your information including sensitive information relating to your health & fitness, for the reasons & manner explained above.
• Please get in touch with us if your personal details change, if you would prefer to be contacted in a different way or if you have any questions about how we use your information. Failing such notice, any communications sent to you will be assumed to have been received within 5 days of communications being sent. You can update your details by contacting email@example.com .
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
• If a discretionary refund is given for any reason, this will be calculated by adding up the single price of each class used in that month and taken off the total amount to be refunded. Refunds will only be credited to the credit/debit card that was used to make the original purchase.
• If a class is cancelled by your teacher for any reason, we will make every effort to contact you via email or telephone to let you know. Any classes cancelled by your teacher will be offered to the client in a way of credit or added onto the end of the clients block booking.
• Please note that the rights of cancellation, refund or limitations set down in these terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
• Due to the nature of our classes and for your own safety that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, the teacher has the right to exclude you from the class. This policy is to help prevent injury as well as to be considerate of the teacher and other clients who are already participating in the class.
• If you turn up late for a class and are not admitted, the cancellation policy will be applied and it will be classed as a no show.
Personal Belongings & Lost Property:
• All personal belongings brought into the studio are at the clients own risk, Annie Perry Yoga & Well-Being does not accept any liability for loss or damages to such items.
Safety & Hygiene:
• All clients are requested to wear a form of dress that is appropriate for the session they are attending.
• Any classes in the studio can be practised in bare feet.
• If you have any contagious foot complaints, please make sure you are wearing socks at all times.
• For safety & hygiene purposes, no glass or food is to be taken in the studio.
Medical Issues, Injuries & Pregnancies:
• If you have been advised by a doctor not to continue with any form of exercise due to an injury or a permanent medical reason and your sessions are still valid, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We will require a letter from your Doctor and your account will be frozen for an agreed period of time.
• Annie Perry Yoga & Well-Being accepts no responsibility for any client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries to the teacher. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the teacher if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
• If you find that you are pregnant, please let us know as soon as possible as some of our classes will not be suitable for you. If you choose not to tell us or the teacher about your pregnancy, Annie Perry Yoga & Well-Being will accept no responsibility for any injuries or issues that may occur as a result of doing a class.
Annie Perry Yoga & Wellbeing